PWD Register


1. Visa Application

Students under the Chinese Government  Scholarship     
Foreign students should apply for a visa to study in China at the Chinese Embassy or Consulate-General with the original documents and one set of photocopies consisting of the Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study In China (JW201) and Foreigner Physical Examination Form, and a valid ordinary passport.

Scholarship students who are going to stay in China for more than 6 months will need to apply for "X" visa, while those who will stay less than 6 months will need to apply for "F" visa.

The scholarship students must enter China with the original copies of the above documents. A person coming to China with other types of passports, visas or without the original documents will not be able to register with the institution, nor will they be able to apply for residency in China.

2. Registration

International students must arrive at and formally register in the institution at the time specified in the Admission Notice. Those who are unable to register before the specified time must ask for permission from the institution directly. Those who fail to register without the prior consent of the institution will be considered as voluntarily giving up their enrollment, and the scholarship will automatically be withdrawn.

3. Health Verification and Residence Registration

Health verification

Scholarship students who are going to stay for more than 6 months must bring their passports, Admission Notice, and the original copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and the Blood Test Report to the local quarantine office within the time set to have their medical examinations verified. International students whose Foreigner Physical Examination Forms do not meet the requirements will have to re-take their medical examinations.

Those who refuse to re-take the medical examination or are diagnosed as suffering from diseases that are not permitted to enter China under Chinese laws and regulations will be required to leave China. The costs of the medical examination and the international traveling expenses will be borne by the international students.

Residence registration

After the health verification, scholarship students must apply for residence permission from the local police authority with their passports, Admission Notice and Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
Copyright©Link China Consulting.Ltd.Co