(1)
A: We're going to pay by check . A:我们要开票付款。
B: Will you please have the check certified ? B:那么请开保付支票好吗?
A: If you think it is necessary . A:如果你认为有这必要的话。
B: It's just our policy . B:这只是公司的政策。
(2)
A: Do you know out terms ? A:你知道我们的付款方式吗?
B: No ,what are they ? B:不知道。什么呢?
A: 2% for prompt payment ,net in thirty days . A:立即付款的话可以有九八扣,三十天内付款需付全额。
B: That will be fine with us . B:没问题。
(3)
A: Are you planning to pay in cash ? A:你要付现吗?
B: Yes ,that's right. B:是的。
A: In that case ,we can offer you a discount . A:这样的话,可以给你折扣。
B: Good ,I'm glad to heat it . B:哦,不错嘛!
(4)
A: How can we set up an account with you ? A:如何才能跟你们设立记帐户头呢?
B: Is this your first order ? B:您这是第一次订货吧?
A: Yes ,that's right . A:是的。
B: Pay cash for this one and then we'll see what we can do . B:这次就请付现金,以后我们再看看
(5)
A: What are your payment terms ? A:你们的付款方式如何?
B: Do you have an account with us ? B:你在我们公司有没有记帐户头?
A: No, we don't A:没有。
B: In that case ,we'd like cash on receipt of invoice . B:这样的话,您在收到帐单时请付现。
(6)
A: We're going to have to put your account on C.O.D.。 A:今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.。
B: Oh ,no ,don't do that . B:哦,不。请不要这样。
A: I'm sorry, but I don't really have much choice . A:对不起,我实在没有什么选择余地。
B: We'll pay up as soon as we can . B:我们会尽快付清的。
(7)
A: If you put on C.O.D., we'll have to go elsewhere . A:如果你要C.O.D.的话,我们只有找别家公司。
B: There's nothing much I can do . B:这事情我无能为力。
A: I'm sorry you feel that way . A:你这么说,太令人遗憾了。
B: I don't like this either . B:我也不高兴这么做啊。
(8)
A: We can't let you have any more material . A:我们不能再供给你原料了。
B: Why not ? B:为什么?
A: Your account is way past due . A:你的户头过期未付太久了。
B: But we need just a little more time . B:请再多给我们一点点时间。
A: We can't ship anymore until we get payment . A:除非收到你的付款,否则我们无法再出货给你。