帐号:
密码:
注册
最新外教

  到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。


May I have a menu, please?请给我菜单。

May I order, please?我可以点餐了吗?

Do you have a menu in chinese?是否有中文菜单?

What is the specialty of the house?餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?

Would you like something to drink before dinner?在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?

Do you have today’s special?餐厅有今日特餐吗?

What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?餐厅有些什么餐前酒?

Can I have the same dish as that?我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?

May I see the wine list?可否让我看看酒单?

I’d like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。

May I order a glass of wine?我可以点杯酒吗?

I’m on a diet. 我正在节食中。

What kind of wine do you have?餐厅有那几类酒?

I have to avoid food containing fat (salt / suger). 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。

I’d like to have some local wine. 我想点当地出产的酒。

Do you have vegetarian dishs?餐厅是否有供应素食餐?

I’d like to have Frence red wine. 我想要喝法国红酒。

How do you like your steak?你的牛排要如何烹调?

Could you recommend some good wine?是否可建议一些不错的酒?

Well done (medium/rare), please. 全熟(五分熟/全生)。

NEIL
 


武汉澳华联 版权所有: 2006-2008 电话:+86 (0)27 50705621 传真:+86 (0)27 50705626
联系地址:湖北省武汉市武昌区中南路世纪广场B栋1608号 邮编:430000

我要啦免费统计