帐号:
密码:
注册
最新外教

■ 服务台常用词汇
management 经营、管理
market price 市价
cashier’s desk 兑换处
coin 硬币
accounting desk 帐务处
check_out time 退房时间
voucher 证件
price list 价目表
check, cheque 支票
sign (动)签字
interest 利息
form 表格reservation 预订
reception desk 接待处
tip 小费
reservation desk 预订处
luggage office 行李房
…per thousand 千分之…
spare (形)多余的
postpone (动)延期
cancel (动)取消
traveller’s cheque 旅行支票
pay (动)付款
fill (动)填写administration 管理、经营
note 纸币
registration desk 入宿登记处
lobby 前厅
luggage rack 行李架
visit card 名片
identification card 身份证
rate of exchange 兑换率
conversion rate 换算率
charge (动)收费
bill 帐单
change money 换钱procedure 手续、程序
information desk 问询处
luggage label 行李标签
overbooking 超额订房
…per cent 百分之…
reasonable (形)合理的
cash (动)兑换
keep (动)保留、保存
bank draft 汇票
accept (动)接受
procedure fee 手续费
fill in the form 填表

■ 电讯服务
operator 电话员
house phone 内部电话
special line 专线
dial a number  拨号码
hold the line  别挂电话
can’t put somebody through  接不通
ordinary telegram 普通电话receiver 听筒
city phone 城市电话
telephone number 电话号码
replace the phone  挂上电话
Line, please.  请接外线。
The line is busy(engaged)  占线。
send a telegram(cable) 发电报long distance 长途电话
telephone directory 电话簿
call somebody up  打电话给某人
can’t hear somebody  听不见
can’t get through  打不通
inland telegram 国内电报
ordinary mail 平信switchboard 交换台
central exchange 电话总局
The connection is bad.  听不清。
express telegram 加快电报
special despatch 专电
registered fee 挂号邮资
postcard 明信片

 

■ 客房设备、用品
escalator 自动楼梯
bookshelf 书架
ground floor (英)底,层,一楼
cabinet 橱柜
switch 开关
venetian blind 百叶窗帘
curtain 窗帘
wastebasket 字纸篓tea trolley 活动茶几
night table 床头柜
first floor (英)二楼,(美)一楼
folding screen 屏风
hanger 挂钩
plug 插头
wall_plate 壁上挂盘
Chinese painting 国画elevator, lift 电梯
drawer 抽屉
second floor (英)三楼,(美)二楼
spring 弹簧
cushion 靠垫,垫子
socket 插座,插口
sitting_room 起居室
voltage 电压floor 楼层,地板
carpentry (总称)木器
tea table 茶几
bedclothes 床上用品
quilt 被子
mattress 床垫
thermos 热水瓶 
transformer 变压器
 

■  酒店常用对话                          

1.I’d Like To Book A Double Room For Tuesday Next Week.

下周二我想订一个双人房间。

2.What’s The Price Difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

3.A Double Room With A Front View Is 140 Dollars Per Night,one With A Rear View Is 115 Dollars Per Night.

一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元,背阴面的每晚115美元。

4.I Think I’ll Take The One With A Front View Then.

我想我还是要阳面的吧。

5.How Long Will You Be Staying?

您打算住多久?

6.We’ll Be Leaving Sunday Morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

7.And We Look Forward To Seeing You Next Tuesday.

我们盼望下周二见到您。

8.I’d Like To Book A Single Room With Bath From The After-noon Of October 4 To The Morning Of October 10.

我想订一个带洗澡间的单人房间,10月4日下午到10月10日上午用。

9.We Do Have A Single Room Available For Those Dates.

我们确实有一个单间,在这段时间可以用。

10. What Is The Rate, Please?

请问房费多少?

11.The Current Rate Is$ 50 Per Night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

12. What Services Come With That?

这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?

13.That Sounds Not Bad At All. I’ll Take It.

听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。

14. By The Way, I’d Like A Quiet Room Away From The Street If The Is Possible.

顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

15.Welcome To Our Hotel.

欢迎光临。

16.So You Have Got Altogether Four Pieces Of Baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

17. Let Me Have A Check Again.

让我再看一下。

18.The Reception Desk Is Straight Ahead.

接待处就在前面。

19.After You, Please.

你先请。

20.Excuse Me, Where Can I Buy Some Cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

21.There Is A Shop On The Ground Floor.

一楼有个商店。

22.It Sells Both Chinese And Foreign Cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

23.Can I Also Get Some Souvenirs There?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

24.There Is A Counter Selling All Kinds Of Souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

25.Excuse Me,where Is The Restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

26.We Have Chinese Restaurant And A Western-style Restaurant.Which One Do You Prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

27.I’d Like To Try Some Chinese Food Today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。

28.I Want A Double Room With A Bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

29.How Much A Day Do You Charge?

每天收费多少?

30.It Is Hundred Yuan A Day Including Heating Fee, But Excluding Service Charge.

一百元一天,包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

31.It’s Quite Reasonable.

收费十分合理。

32.How Long Do You Intend To Stay In This Hotel?

您准备住多久?

33.Have You Got Through With The Check-in Procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

34. Can I Book A Single Room For My Friend Beforehand As He Will Arrive In Shanghai Tomorrow Morning?

我能为我的朋友预订一间单人房吗?他将于明天早上到达上海。

35.Would You Mind Filling In This Form And Pay A Hundred Yuan In Advance For Him.

请填好并预付一百元钱。

36.This Is A Receipt For Paying In Advance.Please Keep It.

这是预付款收据,请收好。

37.Have You Any Vacant(spare) Room In The Hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

38.Sorry, We Have No Vacant(spare) Room For You. But I Can Recommend You To The Orient Hotel Where You May Get A Spare Room.

对不起,我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店,那里有空余的房间。

39.Good Afternoon, My Room Number Is 321.Any Mail For Me?

下午好!我的房号是321。有我的信吗?

40.Yes.You Have Two Letters And One Telegram, Also A Message Was Left By A Lady Before One Hour.

有的。您有两封信和一封电报,一小时前有一位小姐来电话留言给您。

41.I’ll Mail A Letter To U.S.A.by Airmail.

我要寄一封航空信到美国。

42.How Much Do I Have To Pay For You?

我要付多少钱?

43.A Letter Generally Mails To USA?Europe?Africa By Airmail. First 20 Grams Is 20 Yuan.

通常一封寄到美国、欧洲、非洲的航空信,20克收费20元。

44.Yes, We Do Have A Reservation For You.

对了,我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

45.Would You Please Fill Out This Form While I Prepare Your Key Card For You?

请您把这份表填好,我同时就给您开出入证,好吗?

46.What Should I Fill In Under ROOM NUMBER?

“房间号码”这一栏我该怎么填呢?

47.I’ll Put In The Room Number For You Later On.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

48.You Forgot To Put In The Date Of Your Departure.

您忘了填写离店日期了。

49.And Here Is Your Key,Mr.Bradley.Your Room Number Is 1420.

给您房间的钥匙,布拉德利先生。您的房间号码是1420。

50.It Is On The 14th Floor And The Daily Rate Is$90.

房间在14层,每天的房费是90美元。

51. Please Make Sure That You Have It With You All The Time.

请务必随时带着它。

52. My Business Negotiation Has Progressed Much More Slowly Than I Had Expected.

我的业务谈判进行得比我原先预料的慢了许多。

53. I Wonder If It Is Possible For Me To Extend My Stay At This Hotel For Two Days.

我想知道是否可以让我在这儿多呆两天。

54.I’ll Take A Look At The Hotel’s Booking Situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

55.I’m Glad That We’ll Be Able To Accept Your Extension Re-quest.

很高兴我们有办法接受您延长住宿的要求。

56. But I’m Afraid That It Will Be Necessary For Us To Ask You To Change Rooms For The Last Two Nights.

不过,恐怕最后两天我们得请您搬到别的房间去。

57. We Have Already Let Your Room To Another Gentleman.

我们已经把您住的房间租给了另外一位先生。

58. That’s No Problem At All.

没问题。

59.Is This Everything, Sir?

这是全部东西吗,先生?

60.Here’s The Light Switch.

这是电灯开关。

61.Here’s The Closet And There’s The Bathroom.

这儿是壁柜。这儿是洗澡间。

62. Will There Be Anything Else, Sir?

还有什么事吗,先生?

63. Well,if You Need Anything Else,please Call Room Service.

噢,如果你有什么事,请叫房间服务。

64. Let Me Help You With Your Luggage.

我来帮您拿行李。

65.It’s Very Kind Of You To Do So.

你这样做使我很感激。

66.What’s Your Room Number, Please?

请问您的房间号码?

67. And By The Way, Could I Have A Look At Your Room Card?

顺便问一句,我可以看一下您的房卡吗?

68.How Do You Like This Room?

您觉得这个房间怎么样?

69.It’s Also Quite Spacious.

房间也很宽敞。

70. Do You Mind If I Put Your Luggage By The Wardrobe?

我把您的行李搁在衣柜旁边好吗?

71.By The Way, Could You Tell Me About Your Hotel Service?

顺便问问,你能不能给我讲一下宾馆服务的情况?

72.Is There Any Place In The Hotel Where We Can Amuse Our-selves?

旅馆里有娱乐场所吗?

73.If You Want To Take A Walk, You Can Go To The Garden.

如果您想散步,可以去花园。

74.There Is A Recreation Centre On The Ground Floor.

在一楼有个娱乐中心。

75. You Can Play Billiards,table Tennis,bridge,and Go Bowl-ing.

您可以去打打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

76.Is There A Place Where We Can Listen To Some Music?

有听音乐的地方吗?

77. There Is A Music Teahouse Where You Can Enjoy Both Classical Music Such As Beethoven,Mozart,Liszt,and Mode Rnmusic,while Having Some Chinese Tea Or Other Soft Drinks.

有个音乐茶座,您可以一边欣赏古典音乐,如贝多芬、莫扎特、李斯特的乐曲和现代音乐,一边品尝中国茶和软饮料。

78. Would You Please Tell Me The Daily Service Hours Of The Dining Room?

请告诉我餐厅每天的服务时间,好吗?

79.From 7∶00 A.m.till 10∶00 P.m.nearly Serving All Day Long.

从早上七时一直到晚上十时,几乎全天供应。

80. When Will The Bar And Cafe Open?

酒吧和咖啡馆什么时间开放?

81.From 3∶00 P.m.till Midnight.

从下午三点到晚上十二点。

82.Does The Guest House Offer Any Other Service?

宾馆里还有哪些服务项目?

83.We Have A Barber Shop, A Laundry, A Store, Post And Telegram Services,a Newspaper Stand,a Billiard,table Tennis, Video Games And So On.

我们有理发室、洗衣房、小卖部、邮电服务、报刊供应柜、弹子房、乒乓球和电子游戏。

84.It’s Jolly Good!

这太好了!

85.And Where Can I Have My Laundry Done?

脏衣服送到哪里去洗?

86.Madam.What Can I Do For You?

夫人。我能为您做些什么?

87.I’m Looking For A Man Whose Name Is John.

我在寻找一位男士,他的名字叫约翰。

88.Could You Tell Me His Room Number, Please?

请问他的房间号码是多少?

89.I Suppose It Is 735.

我想他的房间号码是735号。

90.By The Way, Please Show Me Where The Lift Is?

顺便请指点我电梯在什么地方?

91.I Need Some Information About Touring Hangzhou.

我想了解关于游览杭州的情况。

92. There Are Two Trains Going To Hangzhou Every Morning,No.49 And No.79.

每天早晨有两列火车到杭州,49次列车和79次列车。

93.What Time Does This Train Leave?

这列火车什么时间发车?

94. Could You Get Me Two Tickets For Tomorrow Here?

你能否在这儿卖给我两张明天的车票?

95.I’m Looking For A Friend, Mr.Brown. Could You Tell Me If He Is In The Hotel?

我在找一位朋友,布朗先生。你能告诉我他是住在这个饭店吗?

96.Just A Minute,please.I’ll See If He Is Registered.

请稍等片刻,我看看他是否登记了。

97.They Are In Suite 705. Let Me Phone Him.

他们住在705号套房,我来给他打电话。

98.Mr.Brown Said He’s Waiting For You In His Room.

布朗先生说他在房间里等您。

99.Housekeeping.May I Come In?

我是客房的,可以进来吗?

100.When Would You Like Me To Do Your Room,sir?

您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?

101.You Can Do It Now If You Like.

如果您愿意,现在就可以打扫。

102.I Would Like You To Go And Get Me A Flask Of Hot Water.

我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。

103.I’m Sorry That Your Flask Is Empty.

很抱歉您的水壶空了。

104.May I Do The Turn-down Service For You Now?

现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?

105.Oh,thank You.But You See,we Are Having Some Friends Over.

噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。

106.Could You Come Back In Three Hours?

你能不能过3小时再来整理?

107.Certainly,madam.I’ll Let The Overnight Staff Know.

当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。

108.Would You Tidy Up A Bit In The Bathroom?

请整理一下浴室好吗?

109.I’ve Just Taken A Bath And It Is Quite A Mess Now.

我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。

110.Besides,please Bring Us A Bottle Of Just Boiled Water.

此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。

111.It’s Growing Dark.Would You Like Me To Draw The Curtains For You?

天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?

112.Is There Anything I Can Do For You?

您还有什么事要我做吗?

113.I’m Always At Your Service.

乐意效劳。

........


武汉澳华联 版权所有: 2006-2008 电话:+86 (0)27 50705621 传真:+86 (0)27 50705626
联系地址:湖北省武汉市武昌区中南路世纪广场B栋1608号 邮编:430000

\\\"我要啦免费统计\\\"