帐号:
密码:
注册
最新外教
曾经在外企面试中英语对话

  英语面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?在这种情况我们应该怎样去做?如何才能提高录取成功率?回答问题的时候,应该简明扼要,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job des cription. 对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement. 我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我 良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? or Do you work well under stress or pressure?你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A:Yes, I think so.

  A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A:Helpfulness and caring.乐于助人和关心他人。

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.适应能力和幽默感。

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  A: pause a few seconds 稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: (I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"实际行动"的人。

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

  Q:How do you normally handle criticism?你通常如何处理別人的批评?

  A:Silence is golden. Just don't say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism. 沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。

  A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later. 我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。

  Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

  A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated. 胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

  A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas. 不能接受新思想的那些取。

  Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

  A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。

  Q:How do you handle your failure?你怎样对待自己的失敗?

  A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. (我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。

 


武汉澳华联 版权所有: 2006-2008 电话:+86 (0)27 50705621 传真:+86 (0)27 50705626
联系地址:湖北省武汉市武昌区中南路世纪广场B栋1608号 邮编:430000

我要啦免费统计