帐号:
密码:
注册
最新外教
再别康桥-英文版(徐志摩)

Very quietly I take my leave;轻轻的我走了
As quietly as I came here;正如我轻轻的来
Quietly I wave good-bye;我轻轻的招手
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.作别西天的云彩。

The golden willows by the riverside;那河畔的金柳
Are young brides in the setting sun;是夕阳中的新娘
Their reflections on the shimmering waves;波光里的艳影
Always linger in the depth of my heart.在我的心头荡漾。
 
The floatingheart growing in the sludge;软泥上的青荇
Sways leisurely under the water;油油的在水底招摇
In the gentle waves of Cambridge;在康河的柔波里
I would be a water plant!我甘心做一条水草。
 
That pool under the shade of elm trees;那榆荫下的一潭
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds;揉碎在浮藻间
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream;寻梦? 撑一支长篙
To where the green grass is more verdant;向青草更青处漫溯
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight;满载一船星辉
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.在星辉斑斓里放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud;但我不能放歌
Quietness is my farewell music;悄悄是别离的笙箫
Even summer insects heep silence for me;夏虫也为我沉默
Silent is Cambridge tonight!沉默是今晚的康桥。
 
Very quietly I take my leave;悄悄的我走了
As quietly as I came here;正如我悄悄的来
Gently I flick my sleeves;我挥一挥衣袖
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away不带走一片云彩。

 


武汉澳华联 版权所有: 2006-2008 电话:+86 (0)27 50705621 传真:+86 (0)27 50705626
联系地址:湖北省武汉市武昌区中南路世纪广场B栋1608号 邮编:430000

我要啦免费统计